The Official Page of Radiance!

Page of Radiance

Monday, May 08, 2006

Radiant Writing

So here I am, waiting for Nintendo to unveil many secrets on its press conference tomorrow morning (mind you, some are "secrets" for ordinary people, not us -- the cool press who know all, tee-hee!) and the only thing on my mind is: "Will Nintendo have a Fire Emblem game at the show?". I know, sad, and kind of expected, but I'd love to see the next-gen (or dual-screened) iteration of the fantastic franchise.

Anyway, I also figured out that I never go to post my wonderful Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance coverage -- yeah, the one I did back when the game was released. I figured: "So what?" and decided that I was going to post it, so that anyone who doesn't have the game (and why the heck don't you!?) will know why I am so infatuated by it.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance -- Hands On Impressions




Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance -- Full Review




Go now, click. You're not interested in seeing the press conference anyway, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home