The Official Page of Radiance!

Page of Radiance

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

OMG I GOT TEH BLOGZ FEVAH

So I finally joined the bloggers' community, even though according to statistics, there are more blog entries than actual readers... guess I'm part of the pathetic group now, huh?

No worries, I'll have my radiant handheld team read it daily to go against nature. It's only fair that they do because they don't see me online until after I'm done with work (with the exception of Jeffie, who is constantly getting stalked on MSN), so this will be their way of showing that they miss me during working hours... OR ELSE.

But seriously, bloggin' seems pretty cool, and after visiting the Nut Hut a couple of times, I decided I had to have one of my own, and I'll try to post frequent updates because well, my life is OH SO interesting, right? RIGHT? sigh.

Fine. Welcome to my blog. Let's just leave it at that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Rivera said...

Yeah, life in general is oh so intersting...just not yours.

OOOOOOOOOO BURN!!!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Miguel said...

O PWND. You're learning, young padawan.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

Hooray for teh Migzy!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home